WE ARE AMDARIS
We fuse together exceptional talent who deliver outstanding software solutions. Our approach has helped us grow 60% in 2021, 94% in 2022 and our future plans are even bigger. With exciting growth plans and cutting-edge projects, there has never been a better time to join our incredible team.
PEOPLE PARTNER RESPONSIBILITIES
January 2024 start
As a People Partner at Amdaris, you will work closely with our Head of People to boost employee experiences and create a working environment where people feel valued and motivated. You will contribute at both a hands-on and strategic levels to create a friendly, innovative and collaborative culture. To manage all people activity in the Bristol office, lead on global projects/initiatives across EMEA and ensure they are aligned with Amdaris goals and values. You will manage and deliver all key elements of the employee lifecycle, ensuring that the employee experience is positive and engaging. Bring creative ideas and solutions to a swiftly growing organisation, constantly evolving and improving our ways of working.
- Partner with stakeholders in all aspects of HR to ensure HR genuinely adds value.
- Collaborate and lead on global people projects.
- Facilitate full utilisation of our HR System (HiBob).
- Identify trends through data analytics that may have an impact on the success of the organisation’s goals.
- Stay abreast of HR law and ensure all policies and processes across the group are regularly updated accordingly.
- Advise, coach and support management with all employee relation matters.
- Create and deliver training programmes to upskill employees and/or managers in a variety of topics relating to people.
- Develop and deliver employee engagement initiatives to boost performance, morale and employee experience.
- Analyse employee engagement results and suggest and delivery initiatives to improve.
PEOPLE PARTNER REQUIREMENTS
- CIPD Qualified or Degree in Human Resources Management or related field.
- 3+ years’ HR experience in a high-tech environment.
- Ability to understand human behaviour, to lead and motivate people, to make decisions.
- Reputation for integrity, dedicated work ethic, and desire for ownership and accountability.
- Expertise in people/HR policies and procedures – and a track record of prioritising, defining, developing, and rolling out scalable HR solutions that address the needs of the business.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with ever-changing priorities.
- Prior experience working in a high growth environment; software or technology experience is a plus.
- Deep understanding of relevant employment laws.
LIFE AT AMDARIS
- Competitive Employer Pension contributions
- Free Fruit, Snacks and Drinks every week
- Collaborative environment designed for activity-based working
- Flexible and Hybrid working
- Cycle to work scheme, Electric car scheme, Gym discounts and many more flexible benefits to use at your leisure
- Health and Wellbeing app which offers a variety of tools, mindfulness, and positivity
- Invest in your personal development through training and qualifications
- Monthly social and charitable events
- Beer on Tap!!
Competitive salary that rewards your hard work and recognise talent
Attractive mix of perks and benefits
High spec laptops and latest technology
In-house and external training courses and qualifications