We are growing aggressively and are looking for PHP Developer professionals at all levels to embark on an international software development project. You will be working with the latest technologies alongside our brightest minds in a collaborative and energetic work environment. At Amdaris, we support our team so everyone can build a successful career within a highly reputable organisation. A great team mentality is essential with the ability to lead by example.
WE ARE AMDARIS
We connect the right people with the right tasks for fantastic outcomes. We’ve grown 40% every year for the last four years and we’re still getting bigger. With an incredible growth plan and exciting projects from day one, now is the time to join our fantastic team in our city centre location in Iulius Town.
PHP DEVELOPER RESPONSIBILITIES
The successful developer will be be responsible for managing the platform development roadmap and enhancements to our clients’ web-based projects and platforms. Ensuring a high level of service availability and deliverability, you will need to produce, optimise and maintain platform modules, while adding new features and user interfaces.
As a PHP Developer, you will be an expert in the related area and write clean and optimised PHP code based on high standard and best practices in a timely and scalable way. You will develop mainly web-services, API and web-applications, supporting the front end developers by integrating their work with the application in a collaborative manner. Additionally, you will contribute to application architecture, user experience, site security and reliability. You will own technical stories and assignments: from writing code, clarifying requirements, meeting project timelines, and delivering high-quality, workable features.
The successful PHP Developer will develop and integrate plugins for popular open-source projects or applications based on PHP. You will also contribute to the design and implementation of API’s and web services.
PHP DEVELOPER REQUIREMENTS
- High understanding of OOP development, best practices, SOLID, clean code and design patterns
- Experience in web-based software architecture and development with proven experience with Agile development methodologies
- Good knowledge of databases including MySQL, SQLite, PostgreSQL etс
- Knowledge and understanding of ORMs, eg. Doctrine, Eloquent, etc
- Understanding of NoSQL databasesm, Big Data and Microservices Architecture
- A comprehensive understanding of RESTful services and API development best practices
- Knowledge of TDD and BDD approaches in software development
- Familiarity with cloud platforms (AWS) and CI/CD pipeline in the cloud
- Understanding of commonly used technologies like Elasticsearch, Kibana, Logstash, Redis, RabbitMQ and other popular CMSs (Joomla, WordPress, Magento, Drupal) and frameworks (Symfony, CodeIgniter, Zend)
Competitive salary that rewards your hard work and recognise talent
Attractive mix of perks and benefits
High spec laptops and latest technology
In-house and external training courses and qualifications