We’re growing fast and are looking for Portfolio Director professionals to manage all Agile delivery activities within a portfolio of international engagements. You’ll work alongside the latest technologies in our bright, talented team. The environment at Amdaris is synergistic and supportive, so everyone can build the career they want in an organisation going from strength to strength. Willingness to be part of a team and lead by example is essential.
WE ARE AMDARIS
We bring together the best talent and next-level ideas to create outstanding solutions. With 40% year on year growth every year under our belt over the past four years, we have big plans for the future. Our growth plan is ambitious and our projects take software to the next level, so join our team in the centre of Chisinau.
PORTFOLIO DIRECTOR RESPONSIBILITIES
Reporting into the Head of Agile Delivery, the Portfolio Director is responsible for the management of all Agile delivery activities within a portfolio of engagements providing leadership, direction and guidance to ensure the smooth running of those engagements.
As Portfolio Director you are responsible for leading a small group of Delivery Leads to ensure:
- Maximum Customer Satisfaction
- High Quality Delivery Processes and Controls in accordance with Agile best practices and the Amdaris Way
- Correct use of resources including timely identification of future resourcing needs
You will be accountable for the development and training of Delivery leads in accordance with the Amdaris Way and outlined Delivery lead training framework. In addition, you will lead by example, demonstrating how Agile delivery engagements should be conducted by being responsible for delivering light touch engagements.
A Portfolio Director should be a strong manager/leader who has excellent Client focus and is self-motivated, flexible, agile, adaptable, enthusiastic and energetic.
PORTFOLIO DIRECTOR REQUIREMENTS
- Excellent people manager who is able to build a collaborative and effective teams
- Excellent communication skills in English; strong written and verbal communication skills with the demonstrative ability to work with all levels within the organisation
- Strong ability to work autonomously; working under broad direction and able to self-initiated work. Takes full responsibility for meeting allocated technical and/or project/supervisory objectives. Works by establishing milestones and taking a significant role in the assignment of tasks and/or responsibilities
- Ability to influence across the organisation, customers, suppliers, partners and peers in relation to delivery
- Demonstrable ability to make good decisions which impact the success of assigned work, i.e. results, deadlines and budget
- Experience in leading user/customer collaboration throughout all stages of work
- Demonstrable experience in the successful management and delivery of multiple concurrent IT Projects/Services
- Good knowledge of generic software development project life cycle processes as defined by industry best practice
- Understanding of Quality Planning, Quality Assurance and Quality Control
- Strong analytical, numerical, decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Driven to achieve results and continual improvement
- Certified delivery practitioner e.g. PMP, PRINCE2, Scrum Master, ITIL, etc
To see more roles in Chisinau, click here.
Competitive salary that rewards your hard work and recognise talent
Attractive mix of perks and benefits
High spec laptops and latest technology
In-house and external training courses and qualifications