We’re growing rapidly and are seeking Portfolio Director professionals to manage all Agile delivery activities within a portfolio of international engagements. The role will put the latest technologies at your fingertips in a talented, collaborative team and high-energy work environment. We want everyone to build a career they can be proud of and will support you in your development from day one. You’ll be happy to work in a team and lead by example, every day.
WE ARE AMDARIS
We are where best practises meet the most creative approaches. Our proven methods have enabled us to grow 40% year on year for the last four years, and we have even bigger plans ahead. Our Odesa offices opened in April 2021 and the team is growing, with an exciting array of cutting-edge projects to work on. Come and join us.
PORTFOLIO DIRECTOR RESPONSIBILITIES
Reporting into the Head of Agile Delivery, the Portfolio Director is responsible for the management of all Agile delivery activities within a portfolio of engagements providing leadership, direction and guidance to ensure the smooth running of those engagements.
As Portfolio Director you are responsible for leading a small group of Delivery Leads to ensure:
- Maximum Customer Satisfaction
- High Quality Delivery Processes and Controls in accordance with Agile best practices and the Amdaris Way
- Correct use of resources including timely identification of future resourcing needs
You will be accountable for the development and training of Delivery leads in accordance with the Amdaris Way and outlined Delivery lead training framework. In addition, you will lead by example, demonstrating how Agile delivery engagements should be conducted by being responsible for delivering light touch engagements.
A Portfolio Director should be a strong manager/leader who has excellent Client focus and is self-motivated, flexible, agile, adaptable, enthusiastic and energetic.
PORTFOLIO DIRECTOR REQUIREMENTS
- Excellent people manager who is able to build a collaborative and effective teams
- Excellent communication skills in English; strong written and verbal communication skills with the demonstrative ability to work with all levels within the organisation
- Strong ability to work autonomously; working under broad direction and able to self-initiated work. Takes full responsibility for meeting allocated technical and/or project/supervisory objectives. Works by establishing milestones and taking a significant role in the assignment of tasks and/or responsibilities
- Ability to influence across the organisation, customers, suppliers, partners and peers in relation to delivery
- Demonstrable ability to make good decisions which impact the success of assigned work, i.e. results, deadlines and budget
- Experience in leading user/customer collaboration throughout all stages of work
- Demonstrable experience in the successful management and delivery of multiple concurrent IT Projects/Services
- Good knowledge of generic software development project life cycle processes as defined by industry best practice
- Understanding of Quality Planning, Quality Assurance and Quality Control
- Strong analytical, numerical, decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Driven to achieve results and continual improvement
- Certified delivery practitioner e.g. PMP, PRINCE2, Scrum Master, ITIL, etc
To see more roles in Odesa, click here.
Competitive salary that rewards your hard work and recognise talent
Attractive mix of perks and benefits
High spec laptops and latest technology
In-house and external training courses and qualifications