We’re growing rapidly and are looking for Portfolio Director professionals to manage all Agile delivery activities within a portfolio of international engagements. You’ll work alongside the latest technologies together with our brightest minds in a collaborative and energetic work environment. At Amdaris, we support our team so everyone can build a successful career within a highly reputable organisation. A great team mentality is essential with the ability to lead by example.
WE ARE AMDARIS
We connect the right people with the right tasks for fantastic outcomes. We’ve grown 40% every year for the last four years and we’re still getting bigger. With an incredible growth plan and exciting projects from day one, now is the time to join our fantastic team in our city centre location in Iulius Town.
PORTFOLIO DIRECTOR RESPONSIBILITIES
Reporting into the Head of Agile Delivery, the Portfolio Director is responsible for the management of all Agile delivery activities within a portfolio of engagements providing leadership, direction and guidance to ensure the smooth running of those engagements.
As Portfolio Director you are responsible for leading a small group of Delivery Leads to ensure:
- Maximum Customer Satisfaction
- High Quality Delivery Processes and Controls in accordance with Agile best practices and the Amdaris Way
- Correct use of resources including timely identification of future resourcing needs
You will be accountable for the development and training of Delivery leads in accordance with the Amdaris Way and outlined Delivery lead training framework.
In addition, you will lead by example, demonstrating how Agile delivery engagements should be conducted by being responsible for delivering light touch engagements.
A Portfolio Director should be a strong manager/leader who has excellent Client focus and is self-motivated, flexible, agile, adaptable, enthusiastic and energetic.
PORTFOLIO DIRECTOR REQUIREMENTS
- Excellent people manager who is able to build a collaborative and effective teams
- Excellent communication skills in English; strong written and verbal communication skills with the demonstrative ability to work with all levels within the organisation
- Strong ability to work autonomously; working under broad direction and able to self-initiated work. Takes full responsibility for meeting allocated technical and/or project/supervisory objectives. Works by establishing milestones and taking a significant role in the assignment of tasks and/or responsibilities
- Ability to influence across the organisation, customers, suppliers, partners and peers in relation to delivery
- Demonstrable ability to make good decisions which impact the success of assigned work, i.e. results, deadlines and budget
- Experience in leading user/customer collaboration throughout all stages of work
- Demonstrable experience in the successful management and delivery of multiple concurrent IT Projects/Services
- Good knowledge of generic software development project life cycle processes as defined by industry best practice
- Understanding of Quality Planning, Quality Assurance and Quality Control
- Strong analytical, numerical, decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Driven to achieve results and continual improvement
- Certified delivery practitioner e.g. PMP, PRINCE2, Scrum Master, ITIL, etc
Competitive salary that rewards your hard work and recognise talent
Attractive mix of perks and benefits
High spec laptops and latest technology
In-house and external training courses and qualifications