WE ARE AMDARIS
We fuse together exceptional talent who deliver outstanding software solutions. Our approach has helped us grow 60% in 2021, 94% in 2022 and our future plans are even bigger. With exciting growth plans and cutting-edge projects, there has never been a better time to join our incredible team.
TECHNICAL PRE-SALES CONSULTANT RESPONSIBILITIES
At Amdaris we not only build exceptional software for our clients, but as a strategic partner we aim to boost their ability to meet their business objectives and deliver excellent service. Effective alignment to our client’s company goals is key to success; and our success is intrinsically linked to the success of our clients. Working across a diverse range of industries, locations and technologies our technical experts bring a wealth of experience and enthusiasm to advance understanding of our client’s objectives.
- You will work closely with technical and solutions architect to identify and interpret the core business objectives of prospective clients and how technology solutions can achieve their desired outcomes.
- You will deliver technical presentations and proposals supporting sales colleagues during pitch meetings and providing technical guidance.
- Your experience will allow you to advocate the most effective approach and design a team structure suitable to meet the needs of each specific client.
- You will educate clients on our software development services and help them to choose the right solutions for their needs.
TECHNICAL PRE-SALES CONSULTANT REQUIREMENTS
- 3+ years’ experience in Software Development
- 2+ years’ experience in pre-sales or technical sales
- Strong technical skills in a variety of programming languages and technologies
- Experience with agile methodologies
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, able to articulate technical requirements and business strategy to a technical and non-technical audience and influence effectively in both spoken and written form.
LIFE AT AMDARIS
- Competitive Employer Pension contributions
- Free Fruit, Snacks and Drinks every week
- Collaborative environment designed for activity-based working
- Flexible and Hybrid working
- Cycle to work scheme, Electric car scheme, Gym discounts and many more flexible benefits to use at your leisure
- Health and Wellbeing app which offers a variety of tools, mindfulness, and positivity
- Invest in your personal development through training and qualifications
- Monthly social and charitable events
- Beer on Tap!!
Competitive salary that rewards your hard work and recognise talent
Attractive mix of perks and benefits
High spec laptops and latest technology
In-house and external training courses and qualifications