ABOUT THE ROLE
Together with one of our clients, a worldwide top ten law firm that provides legal guidance and solutions to a global client base, we are working to establish a new team of Data Engineers and Data Analysts. We’re looking for an individual that can operate with delivery teams to understand their data and reporting requirements, as well as gather conceptual and business insight requirements.
The role of Principal Data Analyst is the central pillar around which the team will be built and will participate in critical activities during the course of the project and prior to it, such as the Discovery phase.
DATA ANALYST RESPONSIBILITIES
- Analyzing and evaluating the suite of active systems in order to optimize reports.
- Gather conceptual and business insight requirements.
- Expanding and optimizing our clients’ data and data pipeline architectures, as well as optimizing data flow and collection for cross functional teams
- Work closely in partnership with Enterprise Architecture, Business Intelligence, Business Enablement, and Product teams to leverage and access available data architecture.
- Manage and execute all aspects of analytic initiatives and collaborating with all required stakeholders.
- Find trends in data sets and develop algorithms to help make raw data more useful to the enterprise.
DATA ANALYST REQUIREMENTS
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Prior knowledge with data visualization products (PowerBI, Tableau, etc.), SQL Server, basic Azure services (i.e. Synapse, Functions, Data Factory)
- Good programming skills, preferable .Net, Python or R
- Experience in analyzing and building enterprise data projects using Azure cloud.
- Solid experience with Data Governance concepts and execution.
- Ability to extract insights from large datasets and present them using visualization tools.
- Proficient in statistical modeling techniques and have a strong understanding of statistical concepts such as regression analysis, hypothesis testing, and probability distributions.
- Familiarity designing data structures and models for a microservices environment, data lake, and cloud data warehouses and supporting downstream applications.
- Understanding of database architecture and be proficient in data management techniques such as data cleaning, data integration, and data transformation.
- English level — Upper-Intermediate and higher
Looking for more openings? Check our career page in Romania
Competitive salary that rewards your hard work and recognise talent
Attractive mix of perks and benefits
High spec laptops and latest technology
In-house and external training courses and qualifications