We’re growing rapidly and are looking for Principal Developer professionals to embark on an international software development project. The role will put the latest technologies at your fingertips in a talented, collaborative team and high-energy work environment. We want everyone to build a career they can be proud of and will support you in your development from day one. You’ll be happy to work in a team and lead by example, every day.
WE ARE AMDARIS
We connect the right people with the right tasks for fantastic outcomes. We’ve grown 40% every year for the last four years and we’re still getting bigger. With an incredible growth plan and exciting projects from day one, now is the time to join our fantastic team.
PRINCIPAL DEVELOPER DESCRIPTION
Principal Developers are responsible for their technical disciplines within a project and should be able to lead and consult the team on the use of technology and technical methods and methodologies, pioneering the discipline internally and externally. A deep understanding of software architectures, platforms, and paradigms is essential for this role.
PRINCIPAL DEVELOPER RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide expert consultancy within the area of specialism.
- Make smart recommendations on how to improve the effectiveness, efficiency, and delivery of services by technology and technical methods and methodologies.
- Lead the technical activity (design, build, testing) in a significant or complex project or portfolio of projects.
- Assist others in resolving complex technical problems and investigating the root cause of problems and recommending smart (specific, measurable, achievable, realistic, and timely) solutions.
- Keeping up to date with the latest technology standards and best practices
- Participate in peer reviews of deliverables and carry out formal and informal reviews of technical designs, standards, documentation, and/or implementations.
- Maintain open communication with other engineers.
- Coach and lead others in acquiring knowledge and provide expert advice.
PRINCIPAL DEVELOPER REQUIREMENTS
- Demonstrated capacity for leadership in subject design and evaluation, teaching and learning, leadership in the use of technologies and proficiency in the application of subject data for implementation, and quality assurance
- Has a solid experience and understanding of software development life cycle
- Experience in BDD or TDD development processes and relative tools integrated into the company development workflow
- Contributes to team operational precision by the active design of and participation in community initiatives
- Ability to participate in high-level technical meetings, very good communication skills
- Capability to write clear and structured technical documents
To see more roles in Romania, click here.
Competitive salary that rewards your hard work and recognise talent
Attractive mix of perks and benefits
High spec laptops and latest technology
In-house and external training courses and qualifications