WE ARE AMDARIS
We fuse together exceptional talent who deliver outstanding software solutions. Our approach has helped us grow 60% in 2021, 94% in 2022 and our future plans are even bigger. With exciting growth plans and cutting-edge projects, there has never been a better time to join our incredible team.
PRODUCT CONSULTANT RESPONSIBILITIES
Are you a Product enthusiast looking for a hands on challenge?
Across our diverse client base we are working with companies looking for expertise to help them to take their first steps towards a product first approach. You will be fundamental to the setup of a product function, implementing best practice ways of working, promoting collaboration between the business and technology teams and creating value centric product strategies. Your experience working in startup, growth or established product functions means you know what good looks like and will allow you to influence senior stakeholders and promote outcomes based delivery.
At Amdaris we not only build exceptional software for our clients, but as a strategic partner we aim to boost their ability to meet their business objectives and deliver excellent service. Effective product leadership is key to success; and our success is intrinsically linked to the success of our clients. Working across a diverse range of industries, locations and technologies our product experts bring a wealth of experience and enthusiasm to advance product delivery.
- Lead the direction of the clients product or product portfolio to deliver against business outcomes.
- As consultant and coach you will implement product best practice and build a product first approach to software delivery.
- You will be facing off to the clients C-Suite, discussing and often defining strategy and evangelising good product practice to bring their business outcomes to realisation.
- You will set the direction for development, working with a team of experienced passionate Developers, Designers and Business Analysts, you will promote development creativity, Agile best practices, and a user-centric approach to product delivery.
PRODUCT CONSULTANT REQUIREMENTS
- 5+ years’ of experience in digital product management
- Strong understanding of the software development process
- Excellent communication skills, able to articulate product requirements and business strategy to a technical and non-technical audience and influence effectively in both spoken and written form.
- Experience with Agile methodologies.
- Ability to influence and lead a cross functional team.
- Ability to think strategically and analytically.
- Excellent collaboration and interpersonal skills.
- Previous consultancy experience beneficial but not essential.
LIFE AT AMDARIS
- Competitive Employer Pension contributions
- Free Fruit, Snacks and Drinks every week
- Collaborative environment designed for activity-based working
- Flexible and Hybrid working
- Cycle to work scheme, Electric car scheme, Gym discounts and many more flexible benefits to use at your leisure
- Health and Wellbeing app which offers a variety of tools, mindfulness, and positivity
- Invest in your personal development through training and qualifications
- Monthly social and charitable events
- Beer on Tap!!
Competitive salary that rewards your hard work and recognise talent
Attractive mix of perks and benefits
High spec laptops and latest technology
In-house and external training courses and qualifications