We are growing quickly and we’re seeking an ambitious, idea-driven Product Designer to join our emerging Product and Design Team.
This is a unique opportunity given the growing tech sector, career path and variety on offer for creative, detail-orientated and excellent communicators who are looking to embark on a rewarding journey and play a vital role in our company’s growth. We are offering stimulating salaries plus a great range of benefits, including the opportunity of building yourself a successful career within a highly reputable organisation.
WE ARE AMDARIS
We fuse together exceptional talent who deliver outstanding software solutions. Our approach has helped us grow 60% last year, 90% so far this year and our future plans are even bigger. With exciting growth plans and cutting edge projects, there has never been a better time to join our incredible team.
PRODUCT DESIGNER ROLE
As a Product Designer, you will work with clients to help them shape their product offerings and deliver on meaningful objectives. You will act as their lead designer – taking ownership of all the activities that entail, throughout the full product lifecycle.
For most projects, you will also be the client’s only designer. This means that you’d need to be comfortable with both UX and UI work. It’s OK if you are confident in one, and less so in the other. But as the Product and Design team is still quite small, you might need to step out of your comfort zone from time-to-time.
- Experience in leading one or more client initiatives as their lead designer
- Ability to work independently on project work
- Experience working on agile development projects
- Ability to shape work effectively to the demands of budgets or timeframes
- Experience designing tools that deal with a lot of data or processes
- We’re particularly eager to hear from people who have experience in one of these areas (although it’s not a deal-breaker for the right candidate!):
- Experience shaping product roadmaps or backlog (possibly as a Product Owner or Manager)
- Experience in building out design systems (whether big or small!)
- Demonstrable appetite to develop Product Design skills
- Degree educated, or self-initiated alternative (such as personal projects or bootcamps)
- Ideally some real-world experience already (such as from a work experience placement, internship, or a previous associate-level position)
Life at Amdaris:
- Competitive Employer Pension contributions
- Free Fruit, Snacks and Drinks every week
- Collaborative environment designed for activity-based working
- Flexible and Hybrid working
- Cycle to work scheme, Electric car scheme, Gym discounts and many more flexible benefits to use at your leisure
- Health and Wellbeing app which offers a variety of tools, mindfulness, and positivity
- Invest in your personal development through training and qualifications
- Monthly social and charitable events
- Beer on Tap!!
Competitive salary that rewards your hard work and recognises talent
Attractive mix of perks and benefits
High spec laptops and latest technology
In-house and external training courses and qualifications