We’re growing fast and are looking for Python Developer professionals at all levels to work on an exciting international software development project. You’ll work with the latest technologies in our bright, talented team. The environment at Amdaris is synergistic and supportive, so everyone can build the career they want in an organisation going from strength to strength. Willingness to be part of a team and lead by example is essential.
WE ARE AMDARIS
We bring together the best talent and next-level ideas to create outstanding solutions. With 40% year on year growth every year under our belt over the past four years, we have big plans for the future. Our growth plan is ambitious and our projects take software to the next level, so join our team in the centre of Chisinau.
PYTHON DEVELOPER RESPONSIBILITIES
The main purpose of the role is to develop and support Python projects and functions, as well as complete specific client project work and miscellaneous tasks. This role involves using established work procedures to analyse, design, develop, implement, maintain, re-engineer and troubleshoot customers’ applications. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
As a Python Developer you will be responsible for writing reusable, testable, and efficient code, designing and implementing low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications. You will have to integrate user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic and implement security and data protection.
The successful Python Developer will have to participate in all phases of the software development lifecycle and support other developers, implementing software enhancements and suggesting improvements to create high-quality products that meet customer needs
PYTHON DEVELOPER REQUIREMENTS
- Experience with Python. Knowledge of at least one Python web framework (Django, Flask, Bottle, etc)
- Knowledge of SCM Tools (GIT or CVS)
- Proven experience in developing web-based user interfaces
- Good understanding of server-side templating
- Understanding of the differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
- Ability to create database schemas that represent and support business processes
- A keen interest in the latest technologies and a demonstrable desire to push the boundaries of what is possible
- Strong unit test and debugging skills
- Strong analytical skills and good attention to details
To see more roles in Chisinau, click here.
Competitive salary that rewards your hard work and recognise talent
Attractive mix of perks and benefits
High spec laptops and latest technology
In-house and external training courses and qualifications