We’re growing rapidly and are looking for Python Developer professionals at all levels to embark on an international software development project. You’ll work with the latest technologies together with our brightest minds in a collaborative and energetic work environment. At Amdaris, we support our team so everyone can build a successful career within a highly reputable organisation. A great team mentality is essential with the ability to lead by example.
WE ARE AMDARIS
We connect the right people with the right tasks for fantastic outcomes. We’ve grown 40% every year for the last four years and we’re still getting bigger. With an incredible growth plan and exciting projects from day one, now is the time to join our fantastic team in our city centre location in Iulius Town.
PYTHON DEVELOPER RESPONSIBILITIES
The main purpose of the role is to develop and support Python projects and functions, as well as complete specific client project work and miscellaneous tasks. This role involves using established work procedures to analyse, design, develop, implement, maintain, re-engineer and troubleshoot customers’ applications. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
As a Python Developer you will be responsible for writing reusable, testable, and efficient code, designing and implementing low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications. You will have to integrate user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic and implement security and data protection.
The successful Python Developer will have to participate in all phases of the software development lifecycle and support other developers, implementing software enhancements and suggesting improvements to create high-quality products that meet customer needs
PYTHON DEVELOPER REQUIREMENTS
- Experience of Python. Knowledge of at least one Python web framework (Django, Flask, Bottle, etc)
- Knowledge of SCM Tools (GIT or CVS)
- Proven experience of developing web based user interfaces
- Good understanding of server-side templating
- Understanding of the differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
- Ability to create database schemas that represent and support business processes
- A keen interest in the latest technologies and a demonstrable desire to push the boundaries of what is possible
- Strong unit test and debugging skills
- Strong analytical skills and good attention to details
To see more roles in Romania, click here.