We fuse together exceptional talent, we deliver outstanding software solutions and our blended model of resources across Europe. We are growing aggressively and we are now looking for a QA Automation Engineer to embark on an international project. You will be working with the latest testing tools alongside the brightest minds in a collaborative and energetic work environment.
WE ARE AMDARIS
We fuse together exceptional talent who deliver outstanding software solutions. For the last four years, thanks to our approach, we have grown by 40% every year. With exciting growth plans and cutting-edge projects, there has never been a better time to join our incredible team.
ABOUT THE JOB
As an Automation QA professional, you will be involved throughout the development lifecycle of the development team with responsibility in the quality assurance of software development and deployment with emphasis on the development and implementation of test automation. You will be working closely with developers as they develop code to ensure requirements are being met and to the correct quality, and you will conduct automated (and manual tests where necessary) to ensure the software created is fit for purpose.
During testing, you will be thinking “outside of the box” to understand the various scenarios and configurations that customers use to ensure customer quality is maintained and through doing so drive regression testing across the products. You will be responsible for defining and driving innovative automated testing strategies and toolsets into our overall development processes that support and enhance the current Quality Assurance processes.
QA AUTOMATION ENGINEER RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work as part of cross-functional, passionate agile project teams to ensure quality is driven into the heart of the development process from requirements definition through to delivery
- Designing, developing and supporting frameworks for our test infrastructure and providing automation expertise to our development teams
- Engaging with key stakeholders, both internal and external, providing expertise to functional project teams.
- Contributing toward predictable delivery of quality releases
- Research, recommend and implement tools as needed with the goal of increasing automation
- Proactively bringing issues and problems to the attention of the team, generating, proposing, and implementing innovative solutions to solve them
- Be meticulous about documentation and maintaining a robust log of all test cases and test result
- Ensure that all tests are executed and give regular feedback to the team lead on the status of quality
- Use appropriate measures and KPIs to validate and report on software quality
- Work closely with the software engineering team, Product Management and Technical Operations as well as business users and Senior Management, as required
- Be a creative thinker who can quickly identify and test for functional ‘edge cases’ outside of expected functionality workflow
- Have the drive to become an expert in:
- Unit testing
- UX Testing
- UI Testing
- Integration testing of APIs
- Performance and scalability testing
- Security Penetration Testing
QA AUTOMATION ENGINEER REQUIREMENTS
- Building test infrastructures using containerization technologies such as Docker and working within continuous delivery and release pipeline processes.
- Testing enterprise applications deployed to cloud environments such as AWS, Azure etc.
- Experience mentoring QA staff and end-users on quality objectives and testing processes.
- Understanding of coding enterprise applications within .Net, Java, PHP, Python and other languages.
- Strong background of working in tooling or QA automation.
- Thorough understanding of SDLC, specifically, automated QA processes in agile development environments.
- Experience in writing, executing, and monitoring automated test suites using a variety of technologies including, but not limited to, Cucumber, Concordion, Selenium, Fit/FitNesse, and SoapUI.
- Proficient with bug tracking and test management toolsets to support development processes.
- Strong working knowledge of testing fundamentals such as TDD & BDD.
- Proficient in working with relational databases.
To see more jobs in Romania click here.
Competitive salary that rewards your hard work and recognise talent
Attractive mix of perks and benefits
High spec laptops and latest technology
In-house and external training courses and qualifications