We are growing aggressively and are looking for React Developer professionals at all levels to embark on an international software development project. You will be working with the latest technologies alongside our brightest minds in a collaborative and energetic work environment. At Amdaris, we support our team so everyone can build a successful career within a highly reputable organisation. A great team mentality is essential with the ability to lead by example.
WE ARE AMDARIS
We fuse together exceptional talent who deliver outstanding software solutions. Our approach has helped us grow 40% every year for the last four years, and our future plans are even bigger. With exciting growth plans and cutting edge projects, there has never been a better time to join our incredible team.
REACT DEVELOPER RESPONSIBILITIES
The main purpose of the role is to bridge the world of design and software development, creating and embedding scripts in a variety of web platforms. You will have to use markup languages like HTML and CSS to create user-friendly layouts. Optimising performance of applications front-end and designing mobile-based features.
As a React Developer, you will collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability, write functional requirement documents and guides and create quality mock-ups and prototypes. Part of your role is to help back-end developers with coding, troubleshooting and API definitions, ensure high-quality graphic standards and brand consistency.
The successful React Developer will have to stay up-to-date on emerging technologies, oversee the activities of the less experienced team members or other colleagues and work closely with the software engineering team, Product Management and Technical Operations as well as business users and Senior Management, as required.
REACT DEVELOPER REQUIREMENTS
- Proven work experience as a React Developer
- Hands-on experience with markup languages
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- Understanding of layout aesthetics
- Knowledge of SEO principles
- Familiarity with software like Adobe Suite, Photoshop and content management systems
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills
- Good knowledge of Agile methodologies
- Understanding of TDD and BDD approaches in software development
Competitive salary that rewards your hard work and recognise talent.
Attractive mix of perks and benefits
High spec laptops and latest technology
In-house and external training courses and qualifications