We’re seeking a talented Recruitment and Workforce Planning Resource Manager to support the next evolution of our business as we grow. This is a brand new opening at our fast growth scale up technology firm – a vital role that you can make your own. The successful applicant will be a self-starter who gets things done, all with an open, positive mindset. In turn, we offer excellent salary, a collaborative culture and a great range of benefits.
WE ARE AMDARIS
Amdaris is an international cutting-edge software development solutions organisation with flagship offices based in the heart of Bristol. We fuse together exceptional talent that takes software to the next level and delivers outstanding services through our blended model of resources across our European offices. Our approach has helped us grow 40% every year for the last four years, and we’re not slowing down anytime soon.
RESOURCE MANAGER RESPONSIBILITIES
You’ll act as a key link between recruitment, workforce planning and delivery as the business rapidly scales and changes. You’ll be crucial to developing the careers of our internal talent and a core stakeholder on our workforce management plan as we move towards significant revenue and headcount growth.
RESOURCE MANAGER REQUIREMENTS
- Oversee Group Recruitment Division, managing a team of Recruitment Managers and Senior Recruiters
- Contribute directly to the strategic direction of Amdaris and lead on the implementation of these strategies
- Provide high-level leadership to the global team. Ensuring that business critical recruitment needs and overall strategy are delivered and implemented to an exceptional standard
- Responsible for Group Recruitment activity, supporting our Sales and Marketing divisions to achieve business goals and drive business growth
- Operate as a member of the business’s talent leadership team, influencing the end-to-end talent acquisition strategy of Amdaris
- Work proactively with business leaders, managing demand and forecasting workforce requirements
- Consult with the business on permanent workforce needs, creating strategies that balance cost management and quality service delivery
- Using our technology solutions (Advance and Breezy HR) you will plan requirements across the group’s development projects
- Over time, you will support Operational teams in planning developer demand and supply, accounting for peaks in demand and absence
- Provide timely, relevant and useful reporting to managers regarding workforce trends, highlighting any issues
- Scope out requirements for automating portions of workforce planning in Advance
Competitive salary that rewards your hard work and recognise talent
Attractive mix of perks and benefits
High spec laptops and latest technology
In-house and external training courses and qualifications