REVENUE OPERATIONS MANAGER BRISTOL
We’re growing rapidly and we are excited to kick off the search for our first hire within the Revenue Operations team. This individual will collaborate across our revenue-driven functions, including Marketing, Sales, Delivery and Client Services and report to our Sales Enablement Director.
WE ARE AMDARIS
We fuse together exceptional talent who deliver outstanding software solutions. Our approach has helped us grow 60% in 2021, 94% in 2022 and our future plans are even bigger. With exciting growth plans and cutting-edge projects, there has never been a better time to join our incredible team.
REVOPS MANAGER DESCRIPTION
As a Revenue Operations Manager, you will play a crucial role in optimising and aligning the processes, technology, and teams across the revenue-generating functions of Amdaris. You will be responsible for driving efficiency, scalability, and effectiveness in sales, marketing, and client services operations. This role involves collaboration with various departments to enhance revenue-generating strategies and ensure the seamless integration of systems
REVOPS MANAGER RESPONSIBILITIES
- Build rapport, alignment, and operational advocacy among senior management and the executive team;
- Evaluate, design, and implement the processes, programs, and systems to support Amdaris’ revenue growth;
- Mentor and develop sales operations staff and our marketing team’s into a highly effective machine with deep system expertise;
- Training: Participate in the training of new and current sales and marketing employees on Salesforce and Pardot;
- Data Management: Manage collection and evaluation of sales & marketing data to improve effectiveness of team and campaigns;
- Develop the Marketing Operations function to ensure the seamless transition of MQLs from Sales Marketing Cloud into Salesforce;
- Collaborate with our Business Intelligence team to take our analysis to the next level, as well as automate reporting;
- Lead roll out of major sales changes such as new pricing;
- Monitor adoption and ROI of our Sales Tech Stack and make relevant recommendations;
- Improve sales and marketing productivity by simplifying processes and evaluating new tools, enabling our team to work smarter.
REVOPS MANAGER REQUIREMENTS
- Proven experience in revenue operations, sales operations, or a related role.
- Strong understanding of CRM systems, marketing automation tools, and sales processes.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Project management experience is a plus.
LIFE AT AMDARIS
- Competitive Employer Pension contributions
- Free Fruit, Snacks and Drinks every week
- Collaborative environment designed for activity-based working
- Flexible and Hybrid working
- Cycle to work scheme, Electric car scheme, Gym discounts and many more flexible benefits to use at your leisure
- Health and Wellbeing app which offers a variety of tools, mindfulness, and positivity
- Invest in your personal development through training and qualifications
- Monthly social and charitable events
- Beer on Tap!!
Competitive salary that rewards your hard work and recognise talent
Attractive mix of perks and benefits
High spec laptops and latest technology
In-house and external training courses and qualifications