We’re growing rapidly and are seeking Technical Architect to join our team. The role will put the latest technologies at your fingertips in a talented, collaborative team and high-energy work environment. We want everyone to build a career they can be proud of and will support you in your development from day one. You’ll be happy to work in a team and lead by example, every day.
WE ARE AMDARIS
We bring together the best talent and next-level ideas to create outstanding solutions. With 40% year on year growth every year under our belt over the past four years, we have big plans for the future. Our growth plan is ambitious and our projects take software to the next level, so join our team in the centre of Chisinau.
SOFTWARE ARCHITECT RESPONSIBILITIES
The main purpose of the role is to provide high-level architecture, detailed design and advising on the implementation and delivery of software and hardware components to the wider system. This role requires proven experience in planning, specifying, developing and deploying high-performance, robust and resilient media publishing workflow systems. You will need to be able to translate complex requirements into functional architecture and work with internal partners to evaluate and design solutions for business and customer requirements, ensuring they are functional and within the budgetary restraints.
As a Software Architect, you will have to analyse, design and direct implementation of enterprise solutions, communicate system requirements to software development teams and provide architectural leadership and ownership for multiple enterprise solutions. You will assist in defining the team’s technical strategy and advising on product roadmaps and migration to be able to identify problems and translate these into non-technical descriptions that can be widely understood.
The successful Software Architect will need to quickly grasp technical client requirements and articulate a matching solution architecture by collaborating with senior stakeholders. Your role is to design conceptual and logical models and flowcharts to improve system performance and conduct tests, troubleshooting and integrate new elements.
SOFTWARE ARCHITECT REQUIREMENTS
- Expert knowledge in all aspects of an application/system lifecycle
- Advanced knowledge in a big pool of technologies and platforms
- Hands-on experience with software development and system administration
- Understanding of strategic IT solutions
- Experience in project management and service-oriented architecture
- Knowledge of several programming languages
- Familiarity with various operating systems (e.g. Windows, Linux) and databases (e.g. MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle, NoSQL databases)
- Experience in virtualization and cloud technologies (e.g. VMware, Azure, AWS)
- Experience in developing software using Agile methodologies
- Demonstrated ability to develop solutions of significant complexity and uncertainty from concept thru launch with minimal supervision
- Effective presentation and interpersonal skills, including oral and written skills
- Experience in conducting performance analysis and implementing system performance improvements
- Experience in automating system deployments, and operationalizing production systems through robust monitoring capability
- Inclination and ability to actively coach and mentor engineers
- Ability to think ahead and anticipate problems, issues and solutions
To see more roles in Chisinau, click here.
Competitive salary that rewards your hard work and recognise talent
Attractive mix of perks and benefits
High spec laptops and latest technology
In-house and external training courses and qualifications