We’re growing rapidly and are seeking Technical Architect to join our team. The role will put the latest technologies at your fingertips in a talented, collaborative team and high-energy work environment. We want everyone to build a career they can be proud of and will support you in your development from day one. You’ll be happy to work in a team and lead by example, every day.
WE ARE AMDARIS
We are where best practices meet the most creative approaches. Our proven methods have enabled us to grow 40% year on year for the last four years, and we have even bigger plans ahead. Our Sofia office opened in 2022 and the team is growing, with an exciting array of cutting-edge projects to work on. Come and join us.
TECHNICAL ARCHITECT RESPONSIBILITIES
As a Software Architect, you will have to analyse, design and direct implementation of enterprise solutions, communicate system requirements to software development teams and providing architectural leadership and ownership for multiple enterprise solutions. You will assist in defining the team’s technical strategy and advising on product roadmaps and migration to be able to identify problems and translate these into non-technical descriptions that can be widely understood.
The successful Software Architect will need to quickly grasp technical client requirements and articulate a matching solution architecture by collaborating with senior stakeholders. Your role is to design conceptual and logical models and flowcharts to improve system performance and conduct tests, troubleshooting and integrate new elements.
TECHNICAL ARCHITECT REQUIREMENTS
· Expert knowledge in all aspects of an application/system lifecycle
· Advanced knowledge in a big pool of technologies and platforms
· Hands-on experience with software development and system administration
· Understanding of strategic IT solutions
· Experience in project management and service-oriented architecture
· Knowledge of several programming languages
· Familiarity with various operating systems (e.g. Windows, Linux) and databases (e.g. MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle, NoSQL databases)
· Experience in virtualization and cloud technologies (e.g. VMware, Azure, AWS)
· Experience in developing software using Agile methodologies
· Demonstrated ability to develop solutions of significant complexity and uncertainty from concept thru launch with minimal supervision
· Effective presentation and interpersonal skills, including oral and written skills
· Experience in conducting performance analysis and implementing system performance improvements
· Experience in automating system deployments, and operationalizing production systems through robust monitoring capability
Competitive salary that rewards your hard work and recognise talent
Attractive mix of perks and benefits
High spec laptops and latest technology
In-house and external training courses and qualifications