Solution Architect – Bristol
Amdaris is an international cutting-edge software development organisation with brand new offices based in the heart of Bristol. We fuse together exceptional talent that takes software to the next level and delivers outstanding services through our blended model of resources across our European offices. We are growing aggressively and we are now looking for a Solution Architect to support our high-performing sales team to grow our client portfolio by providing technical solutions to new customers on bespoke Software Development solutions.
This is a unique opportunity given the growing tech sector, career path and variety on offer for a tech-savvy individual who can articulate our service portfolio, positioning to both business and technical users. We are offering stimulating salaries plus a great range of benefits, including the opportunity of building and enhancing a successful career within a highly reputable organisation.
The main purpose of the role is to provide technical assistance and support during the pre-sales process by identifying customer technical and business requirements, prior to designing a solution, consulting with our technical teams about capabilities and supporting business sales teams on proposal activities. You will be driving and managing the pre-sales process with direct channel customers and designing commercially viable solutions from within our company’s service offering portfolio.
As a Solution Architect, you need to work closely with the sales team on proposals and pitches for new customers, attending sales meetings and acting as a technical expert, providing in-depth product and business knowledge. You will have to work with customers to understand and capture requirements, devising effective bespoke software solutions and ensuring that the service being offered can be tailored to meet customer’s technical requirements.
The successful Solution Architect will liaise with the Service Delivery team to articulate customer requirements, structuring and producing technical documentation to ensure a smooth transition from Sales to Service Delivery. You will have to build productive relationships internally and externally, fostering teamwork by keeping colleagues updated on activities and pre-sales process.
- Proven track record in a pre-sales environment within an IT / Software Solutions business
- Strong business and technical acumen, with experience in the Software Development / Solutions space
- The ability to quickly absorb and maintain a thorough knowledge of our company’s service offerings and methodologies
- Experience in designing technical solutions that solve customer’s business problems
- Strong customer focused with excellent communication skills and the ability to engage with people at all levels
- Willingness to travel within a wide geographical area for client meetings
- Ability to work independently and to be proactive
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills
Competitive salary that rewards your hard work and recognise talent
Attractive mix of perks and benefits
High spec laptops and latest technology
In-house and external training courses and qualifications