We’re growing fast and are looking for SQL Developers at Mid / Senior levels to work on an exciting international software development project. You’ll work with the latest technologies in our bright, talented team. The environment at Amdaris is synergistic and supportive, so everyone can build the career they want in an organization going from strength to strength. Willingness to be part of a team and lead by example is essential.
WE ARE AMDARIS
We bring together the best talent and next-level ideas to create outstanding solutions. With 40% year-on-year growth every year under our belt over the past four years, we have big plans for the future. Our growth plan is ambitious and our projects take software to the next level, so join our team in the center of Chisinau.
SQL DEVELOPER RESPONSIBILITIES
A SQL Professional has a deep understanding of SQL, including T-SQL, SSIS, SSAS, and SSRS, and experience in building and optimizing ‘big data’ pipelines, architectures, and data sets. SQL Professionals work closely with a team of accomplished Developers and Data Analysts to define and build the data warehouses and data pipelines that enable improved, faster, data-informed decision-making within the business. SQL Professionals apply existing and emerging technologies to build mission-critical solutions and have the opportunity to mentor others.
- Design and improve custom data integration procedures for individual customers.
- Enhance and maintain business intelligence platforms to deliver improved analytics for end users.
- Provide support and streamlining of data consolidation processes.
- Coding, testing, and troubleshooting features and enhancements in the database environment.
- Monitoring and fine-tuning databases for optimal performance.
- Defining and maintaining new internally developed data standards.
- Managing migration of existing infrastructure to cloud servers.
- Establishing SQL Server Replication throughout cloud servers for scalability and availability.
- Participate in the development of new solutions, utilizing the latest technology, and best practices.
SQL DEVELOPER REQUIREMENTS
- Excellent SQL knowledge
- Experience working with relational databases, query authoring (SQL)
- Working familiarity with a variety of databases
- ETL knowledge (Data Factory, Airflow, SSIS, etc.)
- Experience performing root cause analysis on internal and external data.
- Technical expertise with data models, data mining, and segmentation techniques
- Hands-on experience with SQL database design
- BI, SSAS and DataWarehousing tools
- Cloud experience (Azure, AWS)
Looking for SQL Developer roles elsewhere? We’re also hiring in Romania and Ukraine.
Competitive salary that rewards your hard work and recognise talent
Attractive mix of perks and benefits
High spec laptops and latest technology
In-house and external training courses and qualifications