Strategic Solutions Consultant – Bristol
Amdaris is an international cutting-edge software development organisation with stylish offices based in the heart of Bristol. We fuse together exceptional talent that takes software to the next level and delivers outstanding services through our blended model of resources across our European and Middle East offices.
We are Amdaris
We are growing aggressively, and we are now looking for a Strategic Solutions Consultant to shape and develop our client portfolio in the enterprise space. Reporting into our Sales Director, you will be instrumental in identifying and developing business opportunities in the enterprise space across the UK. This is a unique opportunity given the growing tech sector, career path and variety on offer for sharp, detail-orientated and excellent sales individuals who are looking to embark on a rewarding journey and play a vital role in our company’s growth.
The main purpose of the role is to identify new enterprise clients through different research methods, applying various sales strategies to aid full market penetration and sell our service catalogue on both an end-to-end and modular basis. You will need to master the Amdaris value proposition and qualification process (including identifying stakeholders and influencer needs), developing and executing a comprehensive plan to be able to win business within a clear target accounts list.
As a Strategic Solutions Consultant, you will have a specific list of targeted enterprise accounts across the UK and your role will be geared around building relationships and developing new business opportunities. In an ideal world, you will have a track record of building a solid client portfolio within the professional services space, managing and developing opportunities within the SME’s or FTSE’s space.
The successful Strategic Solutions Consultant will need to have an appetite for creating, developing and closing new tech initiatives, being able to instill confidence and communicate efficiently with stakeholders at all levels. The ability to listen, build rapport and credibility as a strategic partner is vital for this role.
- Proven track record of selling outsourced or complex software solutions to enterprise
level accounts – although not necessarily directly related to our core business
- Ability to build and develop business relationships with key stakeholders through
various methods including, networking, personal prospecting and events
- Strong commercial acumen and demonstrated ability to successfully navigate and influence within a complex business environment, ideally gained in similar environment/sector
- A track record of managing lengthy complex pipeline deals and delivering results in a
- Excellent communication skills, a consistent record of building positive relationships
with senior stakeholders at all levels
- Ability to set expectations with new business partners and effectively leverage
governance for a positive business partner experience
- Highly skilled and experienced at negotiating conflict and problem-solving to achieve
win-win outcomes at executive levels
- Ability to listen, build rapport, and credibility as a strategic partner
We are offering a stimulating salary plus a superb range of benefits, including:
- Uncapped commission structure with competitive OTE
- Ultra-modern offices in the heart of Bristol
- Flexible working hours and remote working available
- Travel opportunities across Europe
- Perks package (travel, shopping, insurance, motoring and many services discounts)
- Pension scheme
- Cycle2work programs
Competitive salary that rewards your hard work and recognise talent
Attractive mix of perks and benefits
High spec laptops and latest technology
In-house and external training courses and qualifications