WE ARE AMDARIS
We fuse together exceptional talent who deliver outstanding software solutions. Our approach has helped us grow 60% in 2021, 94% in 2022 and our future plans are even bigger. With exciting growth plans and cutting-edge projects, there has never been a better time to join our incredible team.
TECHNICAL PRODUCT CONSULTANT RESPONSIBILITIES
At Amdaris we not only build exceptional software for our clients, but as a strategic and consultative partner we aim to boost their ability to meet their business objectives and delight their users. Being set up for success is key to the creation of effective digital solutions; and our success is intrinsically linked to the success of our clients. Working across a diverse range of industries, locations and technologies our consultancy experts bring a wealth of experience, passion and enthusiasm to enhance the creation of value add products.
Are you a Developer turned Product Manager who knows what great looks like and can support companies to enhance their approach to product development, technical efficiency and value creation? As a Technical Product Consultant you will provide consultancy and guidance to companies across a range of industries building both internal and external facing products. You will review business and technology strategy, approach to SDLC, team structure and governance; giving holistic guidance on best practice and optimisation opportunities.
- You will lead the review of client applications and their technology and product strategy.
- You will produce detailed reports providing guidance on enhancements, best practice, and risk mitigation.
- Working directly with clients, you will interact with senior stakeholders to understand the business objectives and strategy; uncover and challenge user requirements, value and workflows in line with business goals.
- You will review and interpret product collateral including user personas, user workflows and roadmaps; assessing and advising on best practice product methodology and ways of working.
- Investigation will include the analysis of data points and metrics to assess product performance and user interactions.
- You will maintain effective internal relationships with sales, technical, product and delivery colleagues.
- You will be confident providing product and analytical support during sales pitches and proposals and will help to identify and promote additional value add services.
TECHNICAL PRODUCT CONSULTANT REQUIREMENTS
- 5+ years’ experience in software development
- 3+ years’ experience in product management
- Strong technical skills in a variety of programming languages and technologies.
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Excellent communication skills, able to articulate product requirements and business strategy to a technical and non-technical audience and influence effectively in both spoken and written form.
- Excellent collaboration and interpersonal skills.
LIFE AT AMDARIS
- Competitive Employer Pension contributions
- Free Fruit, Snacks and Drinks every week
- Collaborative environment designed for activity-based working
- Flexible and Hybrid working
- Cycle to work scheme, Electric car scheme, Gym discounts and many more flexible benefits to use at your leisure
- Health and Wellbeing app which offers a variety of tools, mindfulness, and positivity
- Invest in your personal development through training and qualifications
- Monthly social and charitable events
- Beer on Tap!!
Competitive salary that rewards your hard work and recognise talent
Attractive mix of perks and benefits
High spec laptops and latest technology
In-house and external training courses and qualifications