We’re growing rapidly and are seeking Vue.JS professionals at mid/senior levels to embark on a range of international software development projects. The role will put the latest technologies at your fingertips in a talented, collaborative team and high-energy work environment. We want everyone to build a career they can be proud of and will support you in your development from day one. You’ll be happy to work in a team and lead by example, every day.
WE ARE AMDARIS
We bring together the best talent and next-level ideas to create outstanding solutions. With 40% year-on-year growth every year under our belt over the past four years, we have big plans for the future. Our growth plan is ambitious and our projects take software to the next level.
VUE.JS DEVELOPER RESPONSIBILITIES
A Vue.JS Professional has an essential role within the company, oversees the activities of the less experienced engineers, and works closely with the business’ backend engineers (we have a variety of technologies, such as .Net, Java, PHP, Python and many more). A Vue.JS Developer implements the user interface and engineers the experience of every site/software being put out by the business, constantly evaluates emerging technologies and reveals strategic, innovative, and cost-effective solutions that increase the efficiency, reliability, and integration of the software.
Working with a variety of clients, from different industries, you will act as an expert in providing the best business solution, taking into account the purpose and specificity of each project.
- Previous experience as a front-end developer
- Strong understanding of markup languages such as HTML and CSS
- Deep knowledge of Vue.JS framework
- Browser testing and debugging
- Comprehensive knowledge of the full web development process (design, development and deployment).
- Understanding of SEO fundamentals
- Familiarity with software like Adobe Suite, Photoshop and content management systems.
- Good knowledge of Agile methodologies.
- Understanding of TDD and BDD approaches in software development.
Competitive salary that rewards your hard work and recognise talent
Attractive mix of perks and benefits
High spec laptops and latest technology
In-house and external training courses and qualifications