We are growing aggressively and currently looking for Xamarin Developer professionals at mid/senior levels to embark on an international software development project. You will be working with the latest technologies alongside our brightest minds in a collaborative and energetic work environment. At Amdaris, we support our team so that everyone can build a successful career within a highly reputable organisation. A great team mentality is essential with the ability to lead by example.
WE ARE AMDARIS
We bring together the best talent and next-level ideas to create outstanding solutions. With 40% year on year growth every year under our belt over the past four years, we have big plans for the future. Our growth plan is ambitious and our projects take software to the next level. Now is the time to join our fantastic team in our city centre location in Iulius Town.
XAMARIN DEVELOPER RESPONSIBILITIES
The focus of the role is to develop mobile applications using the Xamarin framework and toolset – Xamarin.iOS, Xamarin.Android, Insights, HockeyApp/App Center, and so on. You’ll design and build the next generation of mobile applications and support the entire application life cycle (concept, design, test, release and support). Part of your role is to produce fully functional mobile applications, writing clean code and gathering specific requirements and suggesting solutions.
As a Xamarin Developer, you will have to write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions and design interfaces to improve UX and troubleshoot and debug to optimise performance. You will liaise with the Product development team to plan new features, ensuring new and legacy applications meet quality standards. Duties include researching and suggesting new mobile products, applications and protocols.
The successful Xamarin Developer will have a keen interest in mobile platforms to be able to translate code into user-friendly apps. You’ll collaborate closely with internal teams to gather requirements, design and build mobile applications across iOS, Android, and multiple form factors.
XAMARIN DEVELOPER REQUIREMENTS
- Significant experience developing mobile applications using the Xamarin framework and toolset
- Including Xamarin.iOS, Xamarin.Android, Insights, HockeyApp/App Center, etc
- iOS (Objective-C) and/or Java development for mobile is a plus
- Proficiency in Object-Oriented (OO) software design and development
- Knowledge of software versioning systems
- Git and Gitflow specific experience is an asset
- Proven track record of developing and deploying software using C# and the .NET Framework
- Organising and maintaining a common core shared amongst various platforms (iOS, Android, UWP)
Competitive salary that rewards your hard work and recognise talent
Attractive mix of perks and benefits
High spec laptops and latest technology
In-house and external training courses and qualifications