WE ARE AMDARIS
We are an international cutting-edge software development organisation with brand new offices based in the heart of Timisoara. We fuse together exceptional talent that takes software to the next level and delivers outstanding services through our blended model of resources across our European offices. We are growing aggressively and we are now looking for a Marketing Specialist to embark on an outstanding journey and support us through the next evolution of our business. Working within a global setup, this will be a fantastic chance for a creative and gregarious Marketing Specialist to enhance their career in a prominent organisation that offers great career progression, strong coaching and outstanding visibility to the wider business.
What’s in it for you? Stimulating salaries plus bi-annual super team-building trips, ultra-modern offices with a sunny terrace for summer days, onsite gym and fresh fruit, drinks and snacks amongst many other office privileges, flexible working hours, private healthcare, and much more...
As a Marketing Specialist, you will be responsible for building our brand management and corporate identity, implementing online and print marketing campaigns, managing all our social media channels by writing recruitment related articles and publications and work closely with local media channels and creative agencies to maximise marketing efforts for brand position and awareness. You will be responsible for the creation and publication of all marketing material in line with marketing plans, monitoring and reporting on effectiveness of marketing communications.
Part of your role will be to support a variety of events and projects to streamline our recruitment efforts, handling internal communicational channels, assisting CEO with weekly newsletters and managing our online presence. The successful Marketing Specialist will be an innovative, creative, driven, self-starter and “go-getter” individual with a proven record of delivering results in a fast-paced environment.
What responsibilities will you have?
• Liaising with Recruitment Team to create recruitment collateral to increase brand awareness
• Working closely with local media channels to increase brand position
• Creating recruitment campaigns in line with hiring activity plans
• Managing social media channels and relationships with professional groups and students’ associations
• Organising and representing the company various events
• Creating content, blogs, articles and press publications
• Seeking potential events Amdaris can sponsor or be part of
• Organising internal events to increase staff motivation and improve internal communication channels
- A track record of working as a marketing professional, ideally in the technology services space
- The ability to produce a variety of marketing materials, including articles, publications, press releases and social media campaigns
- Impeccable verbal, written and presentation skills with the ability to communicate efficiently at all levels
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Ability to manage and deliver multiple campaigns or projects in a fast-paced environment
- Results orientated and customer-focused, analytical mind & proactive approach
- A creative and spontaneous flair
- Self-motivated and able to thrive in a results-driven environment
Competitive salaries which reward your hard work and recognise talent.
As you develop software, we develop you. Product diversity allows your career to go in the direction you choose.
Talented people need the best tools. We continually invest in and provide the latest software and dual-screen desk setup.
Private healthcare to support you and your family in every aspect of life.
Each Amdarian benefits from flexible work hours. Live your life, not your job.
Expand your passions and have the opportunity to continuously work on different and exciting projects.
Healthy people are happy people. We have fitness memberships to keep you on top form.
Equal opportunities to make each Amdarian feel valued.
There’s much more to working at Amdaris; international travel opportunities, team building activities, special events and conferences, free meals and on-site cafeteria.