WE ARE AMDARIS
We fuse together exceptional talent who deliver outstanding software solutions our blended model of resources across Europe. We are growing aggressively and we are now looking for a PHP Developer to embark on an international project and work with the latest technologies alongside the brightest minds in a collaborative and energetic work environment. We are offering stimulating salaries plus a great range of benefits, including the opportunity of building and enhancing yourself a successful career within a highly reputable organisation. A great team mentality is essential with the ability to lead by example and promote good team spirit and collaboration.Apply Now
The main purpose of the role is to be responsible for managing the platform development roadmap and enhancements to our clients’ web-based projects and platforms. Ensuring a high level of service availability and deliverability, you will need to produce, optimise and maintain platform modules while adding new features and user interfaces.
As a PHP Developer, you will be an expert in the related area and write clean and optimised PHP code based on high standard and best practices in a timely and scalable way. You will develop mainly web-services, API and web-applications, supporting the front end developers by integrating their work with the application in a collaborative manner. You will contribute to application architecture, user experience, site security and reliability, owning technical stories and assignments: from writing code, clarifying requirements, meeting project timelines, and delivering high-quality, workable features.
The successful PHP Developer will be required to develop and integrate plugins for certain popular open-source projects or applications based on PHP. You will also contribute to the design and implementation of API’s and web services.
- High understanding of OOP development, best practices, SOLID, clean code and design patterns
- Experience in web-based software architecture and development with proven experience with Agile development methodologies
- Good knowledge of databases including MySQL, SQLite, PostgreSQL etс
- Knowledge and understanding of ORMs, eg. Doctrine, Eloquent, etc
- Understanding of NoSQL database, Big Data and Microservices Architecture
- A comprehensive understanding of RESTful services and API development best practices
- Knowledge of TDD and BDD approaches in software development
- Familiarity with cloud platforms (AWS) and CI/CD pipeline in the cloud
- Understanding of commonly used technologies like Elasticsearch, Kibana, Logstash, Redis, RabbitMQ and other popular CMSs (Joomla, WordPress, Magento, Drupal) and frameworks (Symfony, CodeIgniter, Zend).
Competitive salaries which reward your hard work and recognise talent.
As you develop software, we develop you. Product diversity allows your career to go in the direction you choose and with our English courses your communication skills will be second to none
Talented people need the best tools. We continually invest in and provide the latest software and dual-screen desk setup.
Private healthcare to support you and your family in every aspect of life.
Each Amdarian benefits from flexible work hours. Live your life, not your job.
Expand your passions and have the opportunity to continuously work on different and exciting projects.
Healthy people are happy people. We have fitness memberships to keep you on top form.
Equal opportunities to make each Amdarian feel valued.
There’s much more to working at Amdaris; international travel opportunities, team building activities, special events and conferences, free meals, lots of cake and always celebrating success