WE ARE AMDARIS
We fuse together exceptional talent who deliver outstanding software solutions our blended model of resources across Europe. We are growing aggressively and we are now looking for a Front-End Developer to embark on an international project and work with the latest technologies alongside the brightest minds in a collaborative and energetic work environment. We are offering stimulating salaries plus a great range of benefits, including the opportunity of building and enhancing yourself a successful career within a highly reputable organisation. A great team mentality is essential with the ability to lead by example and promote good team spirit and collaboration. testApply Now
The main purpose of the role is to bridge the world of design and software development, creating and embedding scripts in a variety of web platforms. You will have to use markup languages like HTML and CSS to create user-friendly layouts, optimising performance of applications front end and designing mobile-based features.
As a React Developer, you will collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability, write functional requirement documents and guides and create quality mockups and prototypes. Part of your role is to help back-end developers with coding, troubleshooting and API definitions, ensure high quality graphic standards and brand consistency.
The successful React Developer will have to stay up-to-date on emerging technologies, overseeing the activities of the less experienced team members or other colleagues and work closely with the software engineering team, Product Management and Technical Operations as well as business users and Senior Management, as required.
- Proven work experience as a front-end developer with sound knowledge of React
- Hands-on experience with markup languages
- Good knowledge of at least one front-end framework (React, Angular, Vue etc.)
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- Understanding of layout aesthetics
- Knowledge of SEO principles
- Familiarity with software like Adobe Suite, Photoshop and content management systems
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills
- Good knowledge of Agile methodologies
- Understanding of TDD and BDD approaches in software development
Competitive salaries which reward your hard work and recognise talent.
As you develop software, we develop you. Product diversity allows your career to go in the direction you choose.
Talented people need the best tools. We continually invest in and provide the latest software and dual-screen desk setup.
Private healthcare to support you and your family in every aspect of life.
Each Amdarian benefits from flexible work hours. Live your life, not your job.
Expand your passions and have the opportunity to continuously work on different and exciting projects.
Healthy people are happy people. We have fitness memberships to keep you on top form.
Equal opportunities to make each Amdarian feel valued.
There’s much more to working at Amdaris; international travel opportunities, team building activities, special events and conferences, free meals and on-site cafeteria.