SENIOR PHP DEVELOPER
WE ARE AMDARIS
We fuse together exceptional talent who deliver outstanding software solutions our blended model of resources across Europe. We are growing aggressively and we are now looking for a Senior PHP Developer to embark on an international project and work with the latest technologies alongside the brightest minds in a collaborative and energetic work environment. We are offering stimulating salaries plus a great range of benefits, including the opportunity of building and enhancing yourself a successful career within a highly reputable organisation. A great team mentality is essential with the ability to lead by example and promote good team spirit and collaboration.Apply Now
The main purpose of the role is to use your expertise and knowledge of industry practices to perform various development tasks such as coding, app development and web development. You will have to oversee projects and mentor less experienced team members on projects, acting as a Team Lead.
As a Senior PHP Developer, you will have to work independently on all tasks regardless of complexity and possess an ability and desire to help and guide other team members. Part of your role is to analyse system requirements and prioritise tasks, writing clean, testable code using programming languages.
You will have to develop technical specifications and architecture, reviewing and refactoring code and deploying fully functional applications.
The successful Senior PHP Developer will be required to develop and integrate plugins for certain popular open-source projects or applications based on PHP. You will also contribute to the design and implementation of API’s and web services.
- Solid understanding of OOP development, best practices, SOLID, clean code and design patterns
- Excellent experience in web-based software architecture and development with proven experience with Agile development methodologies
- Good knowledge of databases including MySQL, SQLite, PostgreSQL etс
- Knowledge and understanding of ORMs, eg. Doctrine, Eloquent, etc
- Understanding of NoSQL database, Big Data and Microservices Architecture
- A comprehensive understanding of RESTful services and API development best practices
- Knowledge of TDD and BDD approaches in software development
- Familiarity with cloud platforms (AWS) and CI/CD pipeline in the cloud
- Understanding of commonly used technologies like Elasticsearch, Kibana, Logstash, Redis, RabbitMQ and other popular CMSs (Joomla, WordPress, Magento, Drupal) and frameworks (Symfony, CodeIgniter, Zend)
- Good teamwork abilities with experience of leading a team of software developers
Competitive salaries which reward your hard work and recognise talent.
As you develop software, we develop you. Product diversity allows your career to go in the direction you choose.
Talented people need the best tools. We continually invest in and provide the latest software and dual-screen desk setup.
Private healthcare to support you and your family in every aspect of life.
Each Amdarian benefits from flexible work hours. Live your life, not your job.
Expand your passions and have the opportunity to continuously work on different and exciting projects.
Healthy people are happy people. We have fitness memberships to keep you on top form.
Equal opportunities to make each Amdarian feel valued.
There’s much more to working at Amdaris; international travel opportunities, team building activities, special events and conferences, free meals and on-site cafeteria.