SENIOR QA ENGINEER
WE ARE AMDARIS
We fuse together exceptional talent who deliver outstanding software solutions our blended model of resources across Europe. We are growing aggressively and we are now looking for a Senior QA Engineer to embark on an international project and work with the latest testing tools alongside the brightest minds in a collaborative and energetic work environment. We are offering stimulating salaries plus a great range of benefits, including the opportunity of building and enhancing yourself a successful career within a highly reputable organisation. A great team mentality is essential with the ability to lead by example and promote good team spirit and collaboration.Apply Now
The main purpose of the role is to ensure and maintain the quality of applications using automation as well as manual black-box and gray-box testing techniques. Duties include troubleshooting and resolving test code, test environment and infrastructure issues, as well as working with test case management, issue tracking, source control, database, requirements management, reporting, and other tools. You will have to oversee and mentor less experienced team members on projects and outside the project, acting as a QA Team Lead.
As a Senior QA Engineer, you will have to develop a testing strategy and test cases as part of a product development team and initiate, develop and maintain automation framework and framework enhancements. You will need to possess the ability to work independently on all tasks regardless of complexity and work very closely with QAs and software developers to review functional automation test coverage to ensure QA goals are met.
The successful Senior QA Engineer will have significant experience in QA automation and use their expertise and knowledge of the industry practices for developing and executing software test cases (e.g. functional, system, integrated, & regression), utilising automated test tools.
- Experience with development frameworks and tools for test automation
- Understanding of SDLC methodologies and knowing how to integrate automated testing within the Agile development process (TDD, BDD)
- A solid background in one of the major object-oriented languages
- Experience in designing, creating, and deploying highly efficient and reliable test automation frameworks
- Experience with cloud computing services like Azure, AWS
- Cross Browser end-to-end test automation using Selenium WebDriver, Robot Framework, SpecFlow, TestNG etc.
- Experience in implementing and setting test automation in a CI/CD pipeline (Jenkins/TeamCity)
- Understanding of architecture of enterprise applications within .Net, Java, PHP, Python and other languages
- Building test infrastructures using containerization technologies, such as Docker
- Experience in testing SOAP or REST web services
- Strong background in RDBMS testing (ability to write and understand complex SQL queries) and experience of database design
- Understanding of NoSQL database technologies
- Conduct test automation code reviews and evangelize test automation best practices to the entire organization
- Experience with multiple types of testing, i.e. regression testing, API testing, performance testing, security testing
- Experience in creating and implementing testing strategies relevant to all stages of development
- Extensive knowledge in web application architecture and technologies
- Proficiency in defining and refining test processes and methods that deliver on the business demands
- Experience in data analysis to identify trends in product quality or defects with a goal of mitigating and preventing recurrence and future defects
- Knowing up-to-date testing approaches, tools, trends, and technologies in this area
- Experience in determining, reporting quality issues, root-cause analysis and collaborate with developers in driving issue resolution
- Mobile testing experience
- Proven leadership ability
Competitive salaries which reward your hard work and recognise talent.
As you develop software, we develop you. Product diversity allows your career to go in the direction you choose and with our English courses your communication skills will be second to none
Talented people need the best tools. We continually invest in and provide the latest software and dual-screen desk setup.
Private healthcare to support you and your family in every aspect of life.
Each Amdarian benefits from flexible work hours. Live your life, not your job.
Expand your passions and have the opportunity to continuously work on different and exciting projects.
Healthy people are happy people. We have fitness memberships to keep you on top form.
Equal opportunities to make each Amdarian feel valued.
There’s much more to working at Amdaris; international travel opportunities, team building activities, special events and conferences, free meals, lots of cake and always celebrating success