WE ARE AMDARIS
We fuse together exceptional talent who deliver outstanding software solutions our blended model of resources across Europe. We are growing aggressively and we are now looking for a Software Architect to embark on an international project and work with the latest technologies alongside the brightest minds in a collaborative and energetic work environment. We are offering stimulating salaries plus a great range of benefits, including the opportunity of building and enhancing yourself a successful career within a highly reputable organisation. A great team mentality is essential with the ability to lead by example and promote good team spirit and collaboration.Apply Now
The main purpose of the role is to provide the high-level architecture, detailed design and advising on the implementation and delivery of software and hardware components to the wider system. This role requires proven experience in planning, specifying, developing and deploying high-performance, robust and resilient media publishing workflow systems. You will need to be able to translate complex requirements into functional architecture and work with internal partners to evaluate and design solutions for business and customer requirements, ensuring they are functional and within the budgetary restraints.
As a Software Architect, you will have to analyse, design and direct implementation of enterprise solutions, communicate system requirements to software development teams and providing architectural leadership and ownership for multiple enterprise solutions. You will assist in defining the team’s technical strategy and advising on product roadmaps and migration to be able to identify problems and translate these into non-technical descriptions that can be widely understood.
The successful Software Architect will need to quickly grasp technical client requirements and articulate a matching solution architecture by collaborating with senior stakeholders. Your role is to design conceptual and logical models and flowcharts to improve system performance and conduct tests, troubleshooting and integrate new elements.
- Expert knowledge in all aspects of an application/system lifecycle
- Advanced knowledge in a big pool of technologies and platforms
- Hands-on experience with software development and system administration
- Understanding of strategic IT solutions
- Experience in project management and service-oriented architecture
- Knowledge of several programming languages
- Familiarity with various operating systems (e.g. Windows, Linux) and databases (e.g. MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle, NoSQL databases)
- Experience in virtualization and cloud technologies (e.g. VMware, Azure, AWS)
- Experience in developing software using Agile methodologies
- Demonstrated ability to develop solutions of significant complexity and uncertainty from concept thru launch with minimal supervision
- Effective presentation and interpersonal skills, including oral and written skills
- Experience in conducting performance analysis and implementing system performance improvements
- Experience in automating system deployments, and operationalizing production systems through robust monitoring capability
Competitive salaries which reward your hard work and recognise talent.
As you develop software, we develop you. Product diversity allows your career to go in the direction you choose.
Talented people need the best tools. We continually invest in and provide the latest software and dual-screen desk setup.
Private healthcare to support you and your family in every aspect of life.
Each Amdarian benefits from flexible work hours. Live your life, not your job.
Expand your passions and have the opportunity to continuously work on different and exciting projects.
Healthy people are happy people. We have fitness memberships to keep you on top form.
Equal opportunities to make each Amdarian feel valued.
There’s much more to working at Amdaris; international travel opportunities, team building activities, special events and conferences, free meals and on-site cafeteria.