- Real-time I/O application (event driven applications, such as online chat and games)
- Web applications (server side rendering or single page application)
- Microservices and serverless solutions
- Heavy CPU-consuming enterprise applications
- Data driven applications backed up by enterprise data store solutions (such as Oracle, Microsoft, or SQL)
- Complex enterprise applications
- It is lightweight and fast.
- It is easy to configure.
- It provides one programming language for both front end and back end.
- It has a small learning curve.
- There are lots of packages available.
- It is designed for real time processing.
- There is no compile-time checking.
- Immaturity of tooling – although the core Node.js modules are quite stable and can be considered mature, there are many tools in the npm registry (an online database of public and paid-for private packages) which are either of poor quality, or not properly documented or tested.
- Heavy computation tasks can cause performance bottlenecks.
As a technology-agnostic company, Amdaris will only recommend the solution that is a best fit for our clients.
Email email@example.com and let us know about your next plans. We will help you choose the best technology for making your project a success!